poems quotes sms messages and poems on love and life english poems on love and friendship poems about love in english poems about love for friends poems about friendship in english English Poems About On Love For Friends new latst poems 2014 and 2015 amazing collection for friends
You Give To Me Hope
& Help Me To Cope
When Life Pulls Me Down
You Bring Me Around
You Teach Me To Care
& Help Me To Share
You Make Me Honest
With Kindness The Best
From You I Learned Love
With Grace From Above
It Is For You I Live
& I Want To Give
You Are The Reason
That Fills Each Season
When I Hear Love I Think Of You
You Are My World & Best Friend To
I Love You Because You Are So Kind Thoughtful & Caring
I Love You Because You Are So Pleasant Lovely & Sharing
You Made Me The Man I Am
Thank You
I Could Write You A Blackboard Full Of
Everything I Felt For You Then Leave It
Bare As I Close The Door. I Could Let It
Go & Try To Move On
But This One I Want You To Know My Fair Love.
You could open up to someone Else
Let Them See Everything.
But Please Don Not Fret When All They Is Nothing
Cause Even You Haven't Fully Seen It Yet
& I am Terribly Sorry My Friend My Love.
You Never Knew The Depth Of What Was Left
Written Bare On That Blackboard I Left.
But My Hopes are Still With It
That Someday You Will See
To The Beautiful Girl Who Has Stolen My Heart,
Read These Words In The Sound Of My Voice.
For When You Do Love Will Say
True Love Knows No Distance Today.
I Love The Way We Say Goodnight,
& The Way You Refuse To Say Doodbye.
When You Say Until Then Near Or Far
My Heart Remains With You Wherever You Are.
The Way You Say BaBe R One (1) Of My Cute Names
Makes Me Weak In The Knees & Puts A Smile On My Face.
Call Me Miggy Or Migs Or even Honeybee
But I Will Always Be Your Only Sweetpea.
I Love Thinking Of You In The Midst Of My Day.
I Snape You Here Right By My Side
Holding My Hand & Looking Up At Me.
Within Your Reach Is Where I Long To Be.
The Kisses You Give Although From Afar
Always Seem To Brush My Lips Or Cheek
& Those Tiny Hands To My Surprise
Find Their Way Into Mine When I Close My Eyes.
Tears Leave My Eyes As I Write This Last Stanza.
Our Love Is Different Quite Different Indeed.
But Real? It Is More Real Than Either Of Us Could Believe.
I am With You & You are With Me
This Love We Have Is Meant To Be.
I Love You With All My Heart & Soul.
Saying I Love You Is A Hard Thing To Do
You Might Be Worried If You Are Really
Expressing Your Ruly Feelings Or If
You Are Being Pressured Into It.
Everyone Has Their Own Time When They
Think That It Is Appropriate To Say I Love You.
There Is No Right Or Wrong Time.
However It Is Hurtful When An Individual
Makes Himself Vulnerable & Says I Love you
& His Words Are Not Returned.
Sometimes It May Be A Simple ACT Of Courtesy
To Return The Sentiment.
On The Other Hand You May Be Setting Him Up
For False Expectations About The Potential
For A Relationship.



